Re: [ptp-dev] Major breaking API change

Greg -

I have delayed the update from HEAD as I was working on the debug launch issue. Now after the sync with head, as you mentioned, a number of events gets renamed and reduced, but it is not clear from the message on what replacement or venue should be, can you elaborate more? Specially, the JobConsole can't resolve the following the symbols, as they are gone.

import org.eclipse.ptp.core.elements.events.IJobChangedProcessEvent;
import org.eclipse.ptp.core.elements.events.IJobNewProcessEvent;
import org.eclipse.ptp.core.elements.events.IJobRemoveProcessEvent;
import org.eclipse.ptp.core.elements.listeners.IJobProcessListener;

Thanks

Feiyi

Greg Watson wrote:
These changes have now been committed. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Greg