Re: [ptp-dev] Photran status

I'll ask him to cross post to ptp-dev at the same time.

On a separate issue, Chris says he has finished all of the Fortran parser actions so I want to get this all committed back to the ptp repository. I've asked Jeff (he actually volunteered) to look into hook up our parser to his AST and Photran. Now that the actions are all done, we can look into connecting to the CDT AST as well. At the moment, we are sure how quickly this work will proceed as we don't have real funding to do it.

Cheers,
Craig