Re: [ptp-dev] Question about removing selected job from job view

Greg
That seems to work.
One thing that bothers me a bit is that in order for me to remove the job,
I need to pass the IPJob object for the job I want to remove as a
parameter in the constructor for my action (or implement a method in my
action which I then call to set the job object immediately after I create
it). I may not be understanding how things are supposed to work, but I am
required to implement 'run(IElementt[] elements)' in my action, where I
would have expected the IElements array to have the set of objects
selected at the time I right clicked in the jobs view, so in this case I
would expect an object representing the job, where I could get the IPJob
object from that object and use that. However, stepping thru this code in
debug, I see that I am getting a zero-element IElements array, and so have
to get the IPJob object by passing it in in the constructor.

If this is all working the way it is supposed to, then I have a patch I
can submit for this.
Dave

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
08/29/2007 04:00 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [ptp-dev] Question about removing selected job from job view

Try calling changeJobRefresh(null) and see what happens.

Greg