Re: [ptp-dev] Question about AbstractRemoteResourceManagerConfigurationWizardPage.createContents

Dave,

IMHO, I would not cast a Control to a Composite.  That may work today,
but who knows about the future.  I would put in some well-defined
abstract method as a hook into the abstract class for your use.

On another subject...  Shouldn't the UI stuff in org.eclipse.ptp.remote
be put in its own plugin, org.eclipse.ptp.remote.ui?  That's where
I would put the AbstractRemotePreferencePage, and other stuff like
that.

Just my 1.99995 cents worth.

R^2