Re: [ptp-dev] Question about AbstractRemoteResourceManagerConfigurationWizardPage.createContents

Greg
I don't think I need an extension point to do this.  I have a class,
PEResourceManagerConfigurationWizardPageFactory which is a clone of
ORTEResourceManagerConfigurationWizardPageFactory. There's a getPages()
method in this class which returns an array of RMConfigurationWizardPage
objects. If I change the implementation of this method to create an array
with two objects, the first being an instance of
PEResourceManagerConfigurationWizardPage and the second my new wizard page
class, then when I go thru the wizard, I see the two pages in order. I've
started coding my second wizard page and it so far it looks like this
works. There's code somewhere in  a superclass that seems to iterate thru
this array displaying pages in the proper order.

If this is a reasonable way to implement this, then I don't think I need
any modifications to other PTP code.
Dave

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
08/27/2007 11:37 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [ptp-dev] Question about
AbstractRemoteResourceManagerConfigurationWizardPage.createContents

Dave,

So to get this straight, the idea would be to provide an extension
point that would let you specify your own page. The page display
order would be:

Choose RM Type -> Proxy Configuration -> RM specific page (if
present) -> RM Name & Description

Does that sound ok?

Greg