Re: [ptp-dev] Debugger problem in CVS HEAD ?

Tested.  It works.  Thanks.

There is branch version PTP_TRY_PDI_20070730 available for the below packages:

org.eclipse.ptp.debug.core
org.eclipse.ptp.debug.external.core
org.eclipse.ptp.debug.external.ui
org.eclipse.ptp.debug.ui
org.eclipse.ptp.launch

Clement

Greg Watson wrote:
I think I found this problem. Please try the latest proxy_msg.c.

Thanks,

Greg