Re: [ptp-dev] So long (for now), and thanks for all the fish.

Randy,

Sorry to hear that you'll be scaling back your participation in PTP. Your contribution has been invaluable in getting PTP to the point where we can provide viable support for resource managers. Thanks for all your hard work and I hope you'll be able to rejoin the project again in the future.

Regards,

Greg