Re: [ptp-dev] Saving break points, process sets

Hi Trung,

Except for global ptp breakpoint type, each breakpoint are related to job and set. Also, each time a job is started, orte will generate a new job id even if the same launch configuration is using. Thus it is hard to make a ptp breakpoint to become persistent. At the moment, the process set and ptp breakpoint cannot be saved. I will add these into future todo list. Thanks for your suggestion.

Cheers,
Clement

? Trung Nguyễn wrote:
Some time, I need to exit eclipse or cause some accident, eclipse is crashed. So, can I save break points and process sets setting for next time using ? It'd better if I don't need to set all of these again.