[ptp-dev] Problem starting Eclipse 3..3 on AIX 5.3 (any ideas)

I'm trying to get Eclipse running on an AIX 5.3 system so I can build and
test my proxy on AIX. When I start Eclipse with no flags, I get a dialog
asking me for the path to my workspace, but that dialog is frozen. If I
try invoking eclipse as 'eclipse -ws ~/workspace" then I get an error
popup that tells me to look at a logfile in the Eclipse configuration
directory. If I'm interpreting that log correctly, it looks like the base
failure is a NoClassDefFoundError exception for SWTError. I see it in
org.eclipse.swt.motif.aix.ppc.v3346.jar in the plugins directory, so I'm
not sure why Eclipse can't find it.

The log file is attached.

I wanted to see if any of you might have an idea what, if anything, I'm
doing wrong before I post to the eclipse.platform newsgroup.

Thanks
Dave