Re: [ptp-dev] Suggestions for PTP runtime view

Randy
I don't know enough about Eclipse architecture to suggest a solution.
Since this is probably a significant amount of work, and involves
overriding Eclipse classes we probably shouldn't override, then we should
defer this suggestion.
Dave

"Randy M. Roberts" <rsqrd@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
07/26/2007 11:58 AM
Please respond to

ptp-dev <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [ptp-dev] Suggestions for PTP runtime view

Dave,

On Wed, 2007-07-25 at 09:53 -0400, Dave Wootton wrote:
> Is there any way to reset a launch configuration back to initial default

> values, other than deleting the launch configuration and recreating it.
> There is a 'revert' button in the launch configuration panel, but that
> resets the panel back to the values set when the panel was displayed,
not
> the original defaults.

This is handled by the Eclipse system, not by our code.  Eclipse is
responsible for managing the launch configurations.  It would be a
lot of work to override the launch configuration management system.
We would to interact with their configuration lifetime management.
I can't see how we could do that in a consistent way without overriding
the Eclipse code.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Randy
--
Randy M. Roberts
rsqrd@xxxxxxxx

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion
 that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm,
 and three or more is a congress."
                      -- John Adams