[ptp-dev] Question about use of generic types

Randy
I'm trying to crean up warning messages in my code and am looking at
warnings such as 'IAttribute is a raw type. References to generic type
IAttribute<T, A, D> should be parameterized'.  I haven't used generics
much beyond simple stuff like Vector<String> so am not sure I understand
how I should code this to get rid of the warning. I found one place where
you had code 'IAttribute<?, ?, ?>', which if I do the same, gets rid of
the error message. However, I'm not sure I'm doing the right thing by
coding that.

Is there some specific way I should code this or should I just accept the
warning?

Thanks
Dave

Back to the top