Re: [ptp-dev] Two questions about latest HEAD level code

On Jul 10, 2007, at 9:08 AM, Dave Wootton wrote:

I just updated to the latest head level this morning. I see the new
BigIntegerAttribute-related classes, but still do not see changes to
AttributeDefinitionManager to create instances of the
BigIntegerAttributeDefinition class in AttributeDefinitionManager.java. Are there supposed to be updates to this class, or am I missing something?

Randy, did you add these, or just the BigIntegerAttribute class?

I also noticed that I needed to extract the org.eclipse.ptp.remote and
org.eclipse.ptp.remote.rse projects. This in turn resulted in my needing
to install the RSE code into my base 3.3 Eclipse installation. I
downloaded the code using the update manager URL
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/updates and downloaded the rse and rse
sdk packages at the 2.0 level. The end result is that I get 6 compile
errors in org.eclipse.ptp.remote.rse (RSEConnectionManager,
RSEProcessBuilder, and RSEServices). Is this expected, or am I still
missing something?

I didn't think I'd committed anything that required these two plugins. Are you seeing some dependency? There shouldn't be anything hooked up that uses them yet. I'll try and have this working by the end of the week.

Thanks
Dave