Re: [ptp-dev] Unable to create new parallel app launch configuration

This was a null pointer exception in my code. It works fine now. So I
guess I should pay more attention to the error log and shouldn't assume
that since I can't see my gui panel that it isn't my fault :-)
Dave

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/21/2007 07:41 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [ptp-dev] Unable to create new parallel app launch configuration

I think I need a break. I meant 'message' of course.

Greg