Re: [ptp-dev] Need new attribute type

On second thought, I may not really need this. The 64 bit value is an
optional part of an attribute which I am treating as a string attribute
(since it's in the form ATTR=nnn,mmm). As long as I treat it as a string,
with the possible exception of some validation code, I think I don't need
the additional attribute types,
Dave

Dave Wootton/Poughkeepsie/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/20/2007 04:33 PM
Please respond to

ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[ptp-dev] Need new attribute type

I found out that I have one case where I have an attribute that should be
defined as a 64 bit integer. Is it possible to define a
LongIntegerAttribute and LongIntegerAttributeDefinition, along with
supporting events, etc?

Thanks
Dave