Re: [ptp-dev] Problem with IRuntimeRemoveNodeEvent

Greg
I just downloaded the code and ran a test with my two node test several
times and ran, submitting the same job twice so I had two jobs running. In
all cases the machines pane now deletes the node objects when there are no
more tasks running on the node (and I've sent a delete node event). So the
change looks good now.

The one observation, since I'm not sure this is a bug or is your intent,
is that if I've clicked on a node to see its node attributes and process
info, then when a node is removed from the machines pane, the text in the
node attributes and process info remains, with the last status prior to
the node deleted. So in my case, I see the last process on the node still
in a running state in the process info pane.

Would it be reasonable to clear the node attributes and process info panes
if the node whose info they are showing gets deleted?

This isn't a major problem for me, and I'll go along with whatever anyone
else thinks. Just wanted to be sure you were aware of this behavior.
Dave

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/08/2007 12:08 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [ptp-dev] Problem with IRuntimeRemoveNodeEvent

Dave,

I've hooked up this event in the machines view now. Please test.

Greg