Re: [ptp-dev] Minimum expected display size for Eclipse user?

Dave,

I've made the launch attributes parent composite
a ScrolledComposite.  I am assuming that most RMs will
face the same problem as you, many launch attributes.
Instead of making them get scrolling to work correctly,
I will do it for you, by default.

I think I have it working.  Please try to
create a normal composite filled with goodies.
The parent passed to you is a ScrolledComposite,
but you shouldn't need to worry about that.

I will be committing changes in both ParallelTab
and in the ORTE...DynamicTab that implements the
new policy.  I've added extra labels to the
ORTE stuff to test scrolling, and as an example
for you.

Let me know how this works out...

Regards,
Randy
--
Randy M. Roberts
rsqrd@xxxxxxxx

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion
 that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm,
 and three or more is a congress."
                      -- John Adams

Back to the top