[ptp-dev] Two PTP questions

I've been looking at PTP code today so I can add support in my proxy for
events to remove nodes, and haven't been able to find code which describes
what the structure is of the event I need to create in my proxy is
(attribute tags and associated values, as well as ordering or attributes
within an event, if any). What code should I be looking at to understand
thte event structure?

I'm running with Eclipse 3.3RC3 and CDT 4.0.0.200705111955 as my base
Eclipse install. I downloaded what I think is the complete set of PTP
packages I need for a complete PTP build, and updated just now to the
latest HEAD branch code. Is there a list of packages I should have that I
can use to verify that I have the complete set downloaded?

Thanks
Dave

Back to the top