Re: [ptp-dev] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] Layering Europa Welcome content

This is great, I have been meaning to look into how to contribute to the
welcome page, but it was complicated.
Looks like they improved this - thanks for the heads up!

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

             Greg Watson
             <g.watson@compute
             r.org>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  Parallel Tools Platform general
             ptp-dev-bounces@e         developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             06/04/2007 07:02          [ptp-dev] Fwd:
             PM                        [cross-project-issues-dev] Layering
                                       Europa Welcome    content

             Please respond to
              Parallel Tools
             Platform general
                developers
             <ptp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Something to remember for the 2.0 release.

Greg

Begin forwarded message: