RE: [ptp-dev] Minimum expected display size for Eclipse user?

ScrolledComposite is evil. The last time I tried, I just kept hacking away
at the options until it worked. And even then it didn't work exactly how I
wanted. There must be examples out there. The Eclipse help didn't help at
all.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems