Re: [ptp-dev] Process output view

Greg
This works better now since I can see some output from my application.
There still seems to be a problem since I only see the first few lines of
output in the process view window. I do see all of the output being sent
to the GUI, with EVENT_RUNTIME_PROCESS_CHANGE events logged for each line
of output including those that don't show up in the process view window.

This is sufficient for me for now since I do have plenty of other things
to do. I think it does prove that I have the basic flow in my proxy
working now.

Thanks
Dave

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
05/16/2007 07:37 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [ptp-dev] Process output view

Should be working again now. Let me know if there are any problems.

Greg