Re: [ptp-dev] CVS Anonymous access to Versions

AHA  Got part of the way there. I think. .  Nothing like asking a question
to make it suddenly become apparent.

Bring up Eclipse Help:

Workbench User Guide: > Tasks > Working in the team environment with CVS >
Working with a CVS repository
Title: Discovering branch and version tags
The second procedure "To discover existing branch and version tags for a
single project folder: "  seems to work even as anonymous.
You just need to "find" the version tag on any file first. -- e.g. find
PTP_1_1  (note the "branch" icon vs. the "version" icon.  you want the
"version" icon for PTP_1_1 - then click OK

Do this then under the CVS repository "Versions"
   refresh view
    under org.eclipse.ptp ... I expect to see "PTP_1_1"   but it's still
empty.
Any ideas?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

             Beth
             Tibbitts/Watson/I
             BM@IBMUS                                                   To
             Sent by:                  ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             ptp-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [ptp-dev] CVS Anonymous access to
             04/19/2007 02:17          Versions
             PM

             Please respond to
              Parallel Tools
             Platform general
                developers
             <ptp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

What's the trick to accessing  Versions in our org.eclipse.ptp project on
dev.eclipse.org?
I can do it as my committer ID but not as anonymous.