[ptp-dev] PTP workshop in May?

Greetings,

Greg, Beth, and I visited Oak Ridge National Laboratory last week and gave a talk on PTP. It drew an overflow crowd with lots of questions.

We have decided to meet in Oak Ridge again and hold a PTP workshop. The agenda has not been finalized but will likely be centered on how to coordinate the integration of the various tools we are interested in.

The week of May 21 has been suggested. Can you all respond with a show of interest and if you think you can attend.

We will also present a tutorial during the same time frame.

Cheer,
Craig

Back to the top