Re: [ptp-dev] OpenMPI 1.2 has been released

Title: Re: [ptp-dev] OpenMPI 1.2 has been released
The fixes that went into Open MPI, just before release were:
  rc3 -> rc4 : fixing a cast to eliminate compiler warnings
  rc4 -> release: fixing a bug  in one of the collectives, when the data in place
     option is used.

Rich