Re: [ptp-dev] Monthly conference call cancelled

Works for me.  Several of us got to get together at EclipseCon.
(I should post a picture!)

...Beth
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
T.J.Watson Research Center
Lexington, KY 40511

             Greg Watson
             <g.watson@compute
             r.org>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  Parallel Tools Platform general
             ptp-dev-bounces@e         developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             03/13/2007 08:13          [ptp-dev] Monthly conference call
             AM                        cancelled

              Please respond
             Platform general
                developers
             <ptp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hi All,
conference call. I suggest we postpone it until next month, but feel
free to go ahead without me if you
want.
mailing list