http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

  From:   Beth Tibbitts <tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx>

  To:     Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  Date:   08/02/2007 04:45 PM

  Subject Re: [ptp-dev] EclipseCon PTP BOF
  :

I was just sitting here thinking about exactly that.
We would need to assure we don't interfere with the CDT BOF, which we'll
probably all be attending.
Would *after* the CDT BOF (which is Wed 7:30 pm?)   be appropriate?
Hopefully it's not too late.  I think there's another BOF slot after that.
I'm all for it anyway, if that's not obvious.

...Beth
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
T.J.Watson Research Center
Lexington, KY 40511

             Greg Watson
             <g.watson@compute
             r.org>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  Parallel Tools Platform general
             ptp-dev-bounces@e         developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             02/08/2007 04:35          [ptp-dev] EclipseCon PTP BOF
             PM

              Please respond
             Platform general
                developers
             <ptp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Would people like to hold a PTP  Birds of a Feather (BOF) session at
EclipseCon? This is an informal opportunity to demo work that we've
been doing, and talk about new features/issues/etc. The deadline for
a room reservation is this
Friday.
list