Re: [ptp-dev] fortran parser bugs

I just attached a new tarball to bug 173230 that should fix type-guard-stmt.

Chris

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007, Christopher D. Rickett wrote:

Hello all,

I have posted two new bugs for the fortran parser on bugzilla.  They are:

173230: type-guard-stmt is not accepting intrinsic types
173232: multi-line statements are not working.

I also attached quite a few new testcases and updated test classes to bug 173230.

I think I've fixed bug 173230 and will post a patch to the bug soon. Then I'll work on the multi-line problem.

Chris