Re: [ptp-dev] Move from Technology to Tools

Because it won't be for at least another couple of weeks and we want to get
it over with. :-)

...Beth
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
T.J.Watson Research Center
Lexington, KY 40511

             "Randy M.
             Roberts"
             <rsqrd@xxxxxxxx>                                           To
             Sent by:                  ptp-dev <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             ptp-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [ptp-dev] Move from Technology
             01/16/2007 04:33          to Tools
             PM

              Please respond
             Platform general
                developers
             <ptp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Greg,
safer
the process of arranging the infrastructure move with the
> Foundation webmaster. The main activities are:
> 1. Move the web site. This mainly involves me updating links (such as
> the download URL, etc.).
> 2. Move the CVS. This means that you may need to re-checkout your
> projects. It's possible you can just update the CVS repository
> location, but I haven't tried it.
> 3. Move the bugzilla components.
> 4. (Re)move the newsgroup.
> All this should take about an hour. I'd like to do it one day this
> week if possible. I suggest tomorrow (Wed) at 5pm EST. Please let me
> know if that is ok, or if you'd like to make it another time.
> Thanks,
> Greg
list
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ptp-dev?