A reminder that the monthly PTP conference call is today:

Date: 14 March 2006
Time: 10:00am PST, 11:00am MST, 1:00pm EST
Toll Fee:  1 866 807-2880

Agenda:

1. PTP version 1.0 release plans
    - 1.0 RC4 testing
    - 1.x releases?
    - documentation update
    - include OpenMP tools?

2. Version 2.0 planning
    - job schedulers
    - remote services
    - automator

3. Other project status
    - update from IBM
    - update from UOregon

4. EclipseCon planning
     -http://eclipsecon.org March 20-23, 2006 in Santa Clara
    - reminders:
        - PTP talk by Greg - Tuesday 3:30 PM
        - PTP demo by Beth - Wednesday 2:00 PM
    - BOF (Birds of a Feather get-together) - tentative schedule
    - PTP demo plans
- Do I demo on a single stand-alone machine? (Linux on my Thinkpad?) - Nathan talked earlier about a "portable cluster" we could use to demo, too.

5. SC06 tutorial planning
    - preparation help
    - delivery
    - logistics