Re: [ptp-dev] Another try at a run: getting stuck

Hi Beth,

Beth Tibbitts wrote:

Next try...

run cleanupOmpi.sh; restart ptp workbench.
hmmm.. does "refreshing runtime system" as it's coming up...

Launch PTP debug with 8 processes (instead of 100)

create process set "set1" which is p1-3.

Hmm... stopped on my first manually set bkpt ok...
but then when i 'run' it seemed to run off the end and skip other bkpt ... unsure.

Relaunch (no cleanupOmpi.sh). stops on 1st bkpt.
made process set of p1-p3. Did run (resume) on set.
those three seem to be stuck "running."
See images/ptpScreenshot.png (attached)

Previously, the InvocationTargetException is different from this error. I have no idea now. I will try your step to reproduce the same error on my machine first.
Clements, it seemed more reliable when i would see the InvocationTargetException, it would stop immediately, and I would know to kill it, run cleanup, and restart. :-(
Don't know what else is going on here too.

I will be around for a couple of hours in the morning then headed out of town.

Sorry, I may not fix this error before you leave.

--
...Beth