[ptp-dev] Plugin Installation and Launch Environment Variables

Greetings,
I noticed recently that installing the PTP by exporting the plugins into my eclipse plugins directory no longer works (The PTP preference page shows up without the debug section but the rest of the PTP is absent from the UI (the run dialog in particular)). It still works fine if I launch a new instance of eclipse with the PTP plugins in the current instance's workspace selected in the launch configuration. Is this a known issue, or am I having a local problem?

Also, has there been any thought on adding an environment variable setting (as seen in the CDT) to the parallel application launch system? The TAU plugin presently needs to use environment variables to define the location for performance data output. If environment variable settings aren't likely forthcoming I can look for an alternative means of controlling the output location.

Thanks,
Wyatt

Back to the top