Re: [ptp-dev] FDT and MDT have been tagged PTP_1_0

>We also need to add installation/configuration instructions to the
>download page for both components. Any volunteers?

Give me an idea of what you mean, how much details, etc.  and i'll try to
do it for MPI tools in the next day or two before i leave town.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

|         |           Greg Watson      |
|         |           <g.watson@compute|
|         |           r.org>           |
|         |           ptp-dev-bounces@e|
|         |           clipse.org       |
|         |           12/16/2005 08:16 |
|         |           Parallel Tools   |
|         |           Platform general |
|         |           developers       |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                           |
  |       To:       Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                          |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                 |
  |       Subject:  [ptp-dev] FDT and MDT have been tagged PTP_1_0                                                            |

I have also updated the download page and update site (http://
download.eclipse.org/technology/ptp/update-site).

We also need to add installation/configuration instructions to the
download page for both components. Any volunteers?

I'll hold of putting a link on the main page until this is done.

Greg