Re: [ptp-dev] debug.core access restriction?

Grrrr, I have several modified files that aren't ready for committing because they're not entirely done. I can't very well blow out all of the packages and redown them. Hmm, gotta figure out what the message means.

-- Nathan
Correspondence
Nathan DeBardeleben, Ph.D.
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Parallel Tools Team
High Performance Computing Environments
phone: 505-667-3428
email: ndebard@xxxxxxxx

Beth Tibbitts wrote:

I got that too last week.
I think I backleveled one file and it fixed it.
But I updated again yesterday and it went away.
I'm updating from HEAD; with anonymous access I can't see the versions
(Greg has confirmed this).

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

Nathan DeBardeleben To: Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> <ndebard@xxxxxxxx cc: > Subject: [ptp-dev] debug.core access restriction? Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@e clipse.org 10/12/2005 10:37 AM Please respond to Parallel Tools Platform general developers

So I've been out of town for like 10 days and am easing back into
things.  Did a full update and 4 or so packages are full of errors.
Every place any of the classes in those packages tries to import
something from debug.core I get this error message:

Access restriction: The type IPCDIDebugProcessSet is not accessible due
to restriction on required project org.eclipse.ptp.debug.core

Where the above class name is changed to the appropriate one for each
error.

Sounds like a config problem or something - any thoughts on how to fix
this?