[ptp-dev] Proposal to tag RC1

Hi,

I'd like to propose tagging the core and debug components as RC1 at 7pm on 18 Sept MST (11am 19 Sept Melbourne time).

Tagging implies the feature lists that you have submitted for the components will be frozen at this time (unless something is needed for a major bug fix). I'll put the feature lists and test plans up on the web soon.

Once we've tagged RC1, I'd like everyone to work through the test plans at least once prior to RC2 (23 Sept). Bugs should be reported through bugzilla.

Also, I'd like to move to org.eclipse.ptp.debug.mi.core component to the old directory, since I don't think it's used any more.

If anyone has any objections, please let me know.

Greg

Back to the top