Re: [ptp-dev] Multiple Job

I'll take a look at these things today since I can't get PTP to compile with the new CDT. I had hoped you guys would respond to that email from me letting me know if it works for you and what version of CDT you are using.

-- Nathan
Correspondence
Nathan DeBardeleben, Ph.D.
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Parallel Tools Team
High Performance Computing Environments
phone: 505-667-3428
email: ndebard@xxxxxxxx

Clement Chu wrote:

Hi Nathan,

I think you developed the ptp.core and it may be easier for you to change the code inside your package. Currently, I am doing the array viewer. I can do it after I finished that. For the machine view, my meaning is that I cannot see the process info in machine view after I started the runtime simulator. There is two boxes at the bottom of the machine view. If I clicked on the node, it can show the information of 1st box. If there is a process running in this node, the 2nd box will show the process details. Is it correct? My problem is that I cannot see the process info in 2nd box after I started the runtime simulator.

Regards,
Clement

Nathan DeBardeleben wrote:

I haven't spent a great deal of time on the simulator, been almost entirely focusing on the interface to OMPI and getting that bit working. If you want to extend the simulator to include multiple jobs feel free - Greg's asked me to not work on the simulator much/at all until we get this OMPI bit working. I'd like to have the simulator in better shape for SC|05, but before that I doubt a whole lot of effort will go into it on my end.

I don't understand what you mean about getting process information in the machine view.

-- Nathan
Correspondence
Nathan DeBardeleben, Ph.D.
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Parallel Tools Team
High Performance Computing Environments
phone: 505-667-3428
email: ndebard@xxxxxxxx

Clement Chu wrote:

Hi Nathan

 Is possible to modify in the runtim simulator to support multiple
jobs?  Also do you know why  i can get any process information in the
machine view?  Thanks.

Clement