Re: [ptp-dev] Delegate Action

Have you looked at this article?

http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-Plug-in-architecture/ plugin_architecture.html

It looks like you need to subclass org.eclipse.core.runtime.Plugin if you want to do something special before activation.

Greg

On Aug 13, 2005, at 3:39 PM, Clement Chu wrote:

Hi,

  I got a problem to create delegate action in eclipse.  In my
plugin.xml file, I added some popup menu actions.  I assumed they are
created in starting up eclipse, but they didn't.  I found out the
reason that eclipse will check whether the plugin is active or not
before it creates the delegate actions.  In my case, eclipse detected
my plugin is not in active status, so it didn't create the delegate
actions which I wrote in plugin.xml.  I am still finding out how to
make sure my plugin is active before it creates delegate action.  I am
very appreciated if anyone can give me a hand.

Cheer,
Clement