[ptp-dev] AbstractEvent

Donny,

I noticed that AbstractEvent provides the method:

    public int[] getProcesses() {
        int[] retValue = new int[sources.cardinality()];
for(int i = sources.nextSetBit(0), j = 0; i >= 0; i = sources.nextSetBit(i+1), j++) {
            retValue[j] = i;
        }
        return retValue;
    }

Using a bitset is a good idea (that's what I'm using in the external debugger) but I'm not sure that converting this to an array of integers is a good idea. An array of integers applies you're going to iterate over it at some point. Is there any way we can maintain the process list as a bitset throughout the debug.core code? We could have a class that provides the appropriate accessors, and even maintains the TID->Element ID mapping.

Greg

Back to the top