Re: [ptp-dev] Task ID in PProcess

I don't have any problem with 'helper' methods like getTaskId(). Thanks for pointing out though that I overlooked a generic getAttribute function. I've now added this - it returns null if the attribute key doesn't exist. It returns an object so be sure to cast that to an Integer and then down to an int if you need it that way.

-- Nathan
Correspondence
Nathan DeBardeleben, Ph.D.
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Parallel Tools Team
High Performance Computing Environments
phone: 505-667-3428
email: ndebard@xxxxxxxx

Donny Kurniawan wrote:

Yes, I added it as an attribute....
However, I can't find any general "getAttribute" method.....
Thus, I've also added getTaskId() in IPProcess and PProcess.....
See PElement.java where attributes are accessed through non-general methods

Or maybe I'm looking at the wrong spot for getAttribute() ??

Donny