Re: [ptp-dev] Runtime System Status Update

On Jul 20, 2005, at 2:32 PM, Nathan DeBardeleben wrote:

   * I can't yet get information about the Job that I've just started
     except it's JobID.  I believe I know how to get some basic
information, but what I really need is the ID of each process that
     started, and then for each process I need to know the ID of the
     Node which it is running on.  It's unclear to me at this time if
     this is just something I don't know how to do yet or if it's
     unimplemented in the ORTE.  I'll be determining this in the near
     future.

You can query the ORTE registry and ask for all processes in a job. You can also get information on which node each process resides on. I've written some code to do this, but I'm having another problem that is stopping it from working.

Greg

Back to the top