[ptp-dev] Preferences Work

Sorry for breaking things with the preferences window. Now if you have no preferences set PTP should nicely tell you through a dialog to go set some. After you do, the views you have open should refresh/update/populate and you're good to go.

The version of the OMPI runtime code I inserted is only half working right now as I code up the way to have PTP notice if the ORTEdaemon is running and then respond accordingly.

--
-- Nathan
Correspondence