[ptp-dev] RFC on changes to CDT for Fortran files

I'm requesting comments on proposed changes to CDT for Fortran files. These changes will provide the hook to plug in the Fortran parser. A list of the proposed new classes:

FortranTranslationUnit - the start for most parsing via FortranModelBuilder

FortranModelBuilder - calls FortranParserFactory to create the parser

FortranParserFactory - creates scanner and parser

FortranContainer - because it creates FortranTranslationUnit

FortranSourceRoot (inherits from FortranContainer) - because it is used to getCContainer (really the FortranContainer)

AND modify CProject because it would create FortranSourceRoot based on Fortran file extensions.

We want to allow CProject to contain C, C++ and Fortran files. Thus is seems natural that CProject would have to be changed. I'll start making the changes this weekend unless someone thinks this is the wrong way to proceed.

Cheers,
Craig

Back to the top