[ptp-dev] Re: Identifying MPI programming problems

On Jun 1, 2005, at 11:47 AM, Nathan DeBardeleben wrote:

There are definitely things that can be done, and there are definitely real codes out there that could take advantage of it. But like anything else it can get exceedingly complicated. I personally think any steps that can be made towards making MPI flow diagrams (even partially accurate ones) would be huge steps in the right direction.

I think Nathan has hit on a great idea (MPI flow diagrams). Do you Open MPI guys think this would be possible?

Cheers,
Craig

Back to the top