earlier email, it may be easier to just clone the CDT.

Cheers,
Craig

On May 5, 2005, at 2:18 AM, Tianchao Li wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "gerndt" <gerndt@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Tianchao Li'" <Tianchao.Li@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 9:06 AM
Subject: RE: ptp-dev Digest, Vol 2, Issue 1

Tianchao,

it might be good to participate. If the conference is on Friday, you could
use the phone in my office. Please ask Frau Hinterwimmer for a key. It
sounds like if we build a SIR generator based on NAG, it would be a good
contribution to their project. We could certainly do it.

Best regards,
Michael Gerndt

Back to the top