[ptp-dev] HPC Toolkit

Rob,

Rod was just in my office telling me about HPC Toolkit and
I think I recall Greg Watson mentioning you were interested
in working to get into the PTP project.  I met with Al Maloney's
team last week at UO and I'm going to be visiting Michael
Gernt in Munich in two weeks so we have been talking about
the architecture needed in PTP to support performance monitoring
tools.

Since HPC Toolkit works differently than the static analysis tools
used by UO and TUM, perhaps you could fill me in on what you
are thinking about regarding Eclipse.  What do you think PTP
could provide to help integrate into Eclipse?

Thanks,
Craig

Back to the top