Re: [ptp-dev] Trying to build a large Fortran project

On May 4, 2005, at 9:59 AM, Greg Watson wrote:

Yes, I agree. Can we add a toolchain that works with the compiler they are using? I guess that would mean also adding an error parser too, which is a bit more work.

I think adding the right compiler support and whatever is the idea. I have a code in mind to start with but I hesitate to use names as I want to make sure the name I'm thinking of is not classified.

After talking to Mike McKay yesterday, it was clear that I need to move off from toy problems I been using as test cases and start trying to do something actually used here.

I'll motor on.

Craig

Back to the top