Re: [ptp-dev] Telecon

Anytime Thursday or Friday of this week is fine for me.

-- Nathan
Correspondence
Nathan DeBardeleben, Ph.D.
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Parallel Tools Team
High Performance Computing Environments
phone: 505-667-3428
email: ndebard@xxxxxxxx

Craig Rasmussen wrote:

Could I schedule a teleconference with relevant Photran and PTP members
this week to discuss various issues related to our projects?  Perhaps
everyone could suggest a day and time and I'll go from there.

Tentative Agenda:

1. Find a time for Brian (or someone else) to visit Los Alamos and give
a talk on Fortran refactoring. I'm out of town for the rest of this month, so
it likely would have to be in June.

2. Confirm details on scheduling a trip for me to visit UIUC in July to
work on merging our two projects.

3. Discuss integration of outside tools (parsing primarily) and their
relationship to the existing Photran parser.  We have been discussing
tools for static analysis to do performance monitoring with the University
of Oregon (and University of Munich in two weeks).  These tools
require commercial quality compilers to munge LANL codes.  We have
been thinking that outside parsers could be used with Photran
as an option, in addition to the normal Photran parser.  The University
of Munich uses NAG for parsing and we have been trying to get the IBM
eclipse folk to encourage their Fortran compiler group to output their
IR in XML format.

Cheers,
Craig