[ptp-dev] parsing

I'd like to open a discussion of Fortran parsing and how it fits
into the CDT AST and DOM.  I know that Tianchao has done
this.  Perhaps he could respond and briefly describe what he
does after creation of an xml file representing the AST.

A few specific questions for Tianchao:

1. Where can I find documentation about the xml representation?

2. How is the xml plugged into the CDT AST?

3. What does DOM have to do with it (if anything).  I know this
is a stupid question, I should just go read the DOM documentation.

Cheers,
Craig

Back to the top