[ptp-announce] Re: [ptp-dev] PTP 4.0.2 is available

So we're officially clear to check in stuff for 4.0.3 then? Once we start, things will be a bit unstable for a few days while we sort out the releng changes.

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Inactive hide details for Beth Tibbitts ---08/12/2010 01:41:26 PM---Release 4.0.2 of PTP is now available on the PTP update sitBeth Tibbitts ---08/12/2010 01:41:26 PM---Release 4.0.2 of PTP is now available on the PTP update site http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/u

Beth Tibbitts <tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx>

ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, PTP User List <ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>, ptp-announce@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/12/2010 01:41 PM

[ptp-dev] PTP 4.0.2 is available

Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Release 4.0.2 of PTP is now available on the PTP update site http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/updates/helios
And the ptp-master zip is also available (as usual) on the builds site
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/4.0.2
This contains a few bug fixes that can be seen here:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced;;target_milestone=4.0.2;product=PTP;classification=Tools

This will also be our initial entry into the Helios SR1 repository (but we anticipate having a 4.0.3 to be the official entry into Helios SR1, which will be released on Friday Sept. 24)

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform
http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

----- Forwarded by Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM on 08/12/2010 08:59 AM -----

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

08/11/2010 05:54 PM

Re: [ptp-dev] PTP 4.0.2 RC4 build is up - PLEASE TEST - hopefully final 4.0.2 build

Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I found some problems with the debugger, so will need to do a respin.

Greg