[ptp-announce] New Photran Build (I200906291151) Available

A new Photran build (I200906291151) is available from

http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/photran/4.0

THIS BUILD WILL *NOT* WORK WITH ECLIPSE 3.5 (GALILEO);
it still requires Eclipse 3.4 and CDT 5.0.

This build includes numerous bug fixes and faster
indexing, as well as several new features:

* Fortran search page
* Easier access to Fortran project and file wizards
* New "Replace Obsolete Operators" refactoring
* New options in Rename refactoring
* Introduce Implicit None can be applied to multiple files
* Fortran project properties can be committed to CVS

After you install this update,

(1) To gain access to some UI improvements, you will need
    to reset the Fortran perspective.  Change to the
    Fortran perspective (Window > Open Perspective >
    Other... > Fortran) and click Window >
    Reset Perspective...

(2) You will need to re-enable Fortran Analysis/Refactoring
    in the project properties if they were enabled before.
    Photran will re-index your entire project.

Back to the top