[ptp-announce] New mailing lists

Hi all,

We've created two new mailing lists: ptp-announce and ptp-user.

We'll be using ptp-announce to notify people about new builds and releases, and other general announcements regarding PTP. Traffic volume should be low.

The ptp-user list is intended for discussions relating to the use and deployment of PTP, and should supplement the technology.ptp newsgroup. Volume is likely to be significantly higher.

The existing ptp-dev list should only be used for discussions relating to the design and development of PTP.

See the main PTP page for links to the subscription pages for new lists.

Cheers,

Greg

Back to the top