Re: [provisioning-dev] Equinox p2 M3: Configure startup parameters of a profile

This kind of functionality is a bit out of scope for the admin UI right now. There are lower level tools, particularly an application/ant task called the "generator" that can be used to assemble your own application, but no UI-level tools yet. The kind of functionality you're looking for will likely end up surfacing as part of PDE (Plug-in Development Environment), which is starting to incorporate tooling for p2 metadata and artifacts.

John